About Piano for PleasurePersonal tailored music tuition
Lise Robin AMusA BPsych
Owner and Teacher
Lise Robin has over 13 years’ experience as a music teacher and has taught piano, cello, recorder, and theory of music to students aged from 4 to 60 + years. She has taught individual lessons as a peripatetic teacher at numerous primary and secondary schools. She has worked as a tutor for the Adelaide Aboriginal Orchestra, taught classes for the Yamaha Music Foundation, and delivered the SA Government music curriculum to Primary School students.
(AMEB) and Violoncello Grade 6 (AMEB). She completed a BMus at the Elder Conservatorium and a BPsych at the University of New England.
Lise is the lead cellist in the South Coast Chamber Orchestra and loves being part a large musical ensemble. The orchestra showcases its music at regular concerts on the Fleurieu Peninsula. She is a member of the Orchestra of the South Coast Choral and Arts Society, an amateur theatre group who produce musicals, plays & choral group shows for the local community.
Lise lives on Hindmarsh Island with her husband Michael. When not playing music, she loves to walk and play with her pet Border Collie, Cooper.
- To offer the highest quality music education by teaching practical skills, sharing knowledge, and providing tools to enable students to play the piano.
- To cultivate a pleasant learning environment by actively promoting a climate of support and respect for students.
- To nurture the creativity, artistry, and scholarship of students.
- To enrich student lives by providing opportunities to understand, participate in, and enjoy music.
- To create a musical community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch. We can play some great music together.
If you are interested in learning to play the piano, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!